4.10.2009

He's No Good To Me Dead - Episode II


Back at NYCC one of our long time customers (and friend), EatYourChildren, came bearing a incredibly cool gift...a casting of Pheyden encased in Carbonite! Perfect for a companion piece to the Sucklord crossover we released at that very show with the Suckmaster himself! EatYourChildren put some serious thought, energy and effort into this unique and well crafted piece. After getting it home and staring at it on my desk I was inspired to create its natural match. Now accompanying the "Pheydenite" comes the "Sucklorian". Paying homage to a few of our favorite things (Sucklord and some bounty guy), the Sucklorian might be a close Cousin to the inimitable Sucklord himself. Thank you so much EYC for an amazing gift that lives and plays amongst my favorite collection of things. For more info on the work of EatYourChildren, head over to www.eatyourchildren.net and have a look around and see Episode I. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next!

13 comments:

  1. I saw this thing in person.. and I wanted one.. and I still do, and I want a sucklorian... awesome awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuff is awesome. It's the kind of thing that makes me realize I need to try some crazy stuff with my onell stuff. I need to buy some bulk junkpile figures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so great. My kids love Boba and Jango. Matt, now they are going to be asking me when you are going to be selling this figure... you make my life so hard sometimes. :)

    Also many kudos to EYC for the carbonite Pheyden, it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dig how it's nothing but Glyos pieces (with the Sucklord custom-cast head). How long did it take to churn this sucker out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaw dropping amazing! How will you top this piece? 2 great customs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when are u going to take pics of the stuff i made?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fett is the best Custom I have ever seen, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the gun and jetpack in this Sucklorian custom. I just made one of each of my own and wonder why I never thought of these combinations. Just goes to show you there are endless posibilities with these toys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This set is awesome. I want one to add to my army of Fetts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is about the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete